February 10, 2009

Very happy with latest EBAY wins

Well Hi there everyone in Blog land!

In the last couple of days I have been shopping on EBAY and was very excited to find a pair of Red Slingback High heels in my Size (11)! They look so cool (not the cold sort of cool). So I put on a bid and won them at $19.51! I find it very hard to find shoes that are nice and in my size!!! Thanks very much Amelia... You changed mummy's Feet!

The other purchases where 2 handbags! One is a dinky little limegreen beaded evening number! Very Different - it makes a statement thats for sure! The other one can't describe as well... but it has a long strap and it is made out of a pretty snow leopard and pink rose printed fabric... Can't wait to actually lay my hands on it!

Slowly over the last couple of days I have had a couple of other things come... A sixpence for next years Christmas Pud (have lost most of mine so topping up the supply)... A stamp set that I am going to put in a box for the girls so that they have their own stash and won't touch mine!!! A grey and silver top which looks nice on but will feel more comfortable in it when I have lost a couple more Kilos! Might wear it to the Tafe Grad dinner in a couple of weeks!

Still waiting for a mystery box of scrapbooking stuff... that should be here soon!

Well thats about all I have to say! Except I better be a good girl and stay off ebay for about a month... I have blown my ebay budget!

TA TA FOR NOW!!!

LOVES YA ALL

MWA

3 comments:

  1. Lol, ebay is very addictive isn't it.
    As for Daisy being cute, you ought to smell that just came from her, not at all cute, phewwie.
    It was funny when I got your comments, thinking who is Sharon, der, I keep forgeting you have joined us in the land of blog, so glad you have though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, you are still a bossy cow. I have added you on my blog list. Only figured out how to do that when i put tom's on the other day. donna had set mine up originally. anyhoo, e-bay purchases sound lovely. not going there. can't trust myself. online shopping at craft stores is dangerous enough. love "Hey You" Miss Coco to you lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you spending more money????? I thought you were going to be good, he he!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete