February 14, 2009

Itching to get crafty!

Well my blog girls...

I have gone through my kit. Woo Hoo! now I feel a little overwhelmed with my options... Which stamp do I use first??? What technique do I do first??? I have chalks now and blend it pens which I have never used before... Hmmm! What colour paper quite a few to choose from? I need some time to just sit and organise and sort and create... i need organisation before I get messy... I am sure if not all most of you can relate to that! Yes Kathryn will do a demmo for you...not sure when but soon, will contact you soon when I have organised myself more!!!

All you lovely ladies would have received an email today... don't feel pressured... I wanted to get sending and writing an email practice and it is sort of impromptu! But I am excited !

Well you all take care of yourselves til next I catch up!!!

Luvs ya all!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww an't you just an eager beaver!!!!
    I will have a demo too, but I will wait till you get more settled!!! I don't know if I will make it Sat nite, just cause I am coming up on Sunday too....but will talk to you later in the week about that! Looks like I will come with you to the scrapbooking thing, but again will talk to you later about that! Love You heaps....Xx

    ReplyDelete