February 16, 2009

The importance of Honest FRIENDS

Hi there everyone!!!

Well I just had a grat E-mail from a friend!

I just reminds and confirms to one that a true friendship will let you say what you feel and think - either good bad or indifferent - and that friend if they are a true friend is honest back in their reply! And they still love you!!!

A true friend can withstand honesty... and be honest! Can laugh and cry with you! And can be their very best and their very worst with you! I appriciate that in all my friends... both close & not so close friends!

If you can't be honest and your true self with a person you have to ask is this person a true friend!

Sure we do hurt one another occasionally, or give advice when its not needed, or we are bossy, or complain and whinge a lot, sometimes Bitch or Gossip about someone - BUT in the end it boils down to who we are, we wouldn't be human if we didn't do these things and we wouldn't be honest with our selves either.

But True and Honest friendships can withstand all this and more!!!

That doesn't mean we deliberately try to hurt or bitch or gossip about people - but that is human nature...

We all come from different walks of life and we all have different life experiences - it is these things good and bad that makes us... us! Who would we be otherwise! And if you can say, "This person is my friend!" One accepts this person warts and all!

Well this is all so DEEP and meaningful for this time of the day... It is usually about midnight that I get this way!

I hope I haven't bored you ( or think i bitch or gossip about you)... That is certainly not the point!

Amazing what one e-mail can bring forth isn't it!

Just so you all KNOW I appriciate your friendship & love you all (warts and all)!!!

This isn't a mwa moment more of a BIG HUG moment so...

BIG HUG to all my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Ok.....I want details please! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... no details! the email was confidential and i respect that and it just got me thinking about what a real friend is really! Which you are one!

    ReplyDelete