February 6, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!... I now have a blog! My dear darling Donna has sat here with me the last two hours and assisted me in setting up my Blog! Fanx donna... mwa!

So we now have a comupter, I have become a member on face book, have an e-mail address and have purchased on ebay!!! As Kathryn said, "Welcome to the 21st Century!" So I am very excited 'cos now I can keep in touch with everyone and everyone's news!

I haven't been up to much as I have glued my bum to the chair and been either on the internet (and when my gig ran out) or playing hearts... inbetween looking after the kids, going to the gym and sleeping!

Well Ta Ta for now, keep healthy, happy and smilin' til my next post (see i am begining to learn the lingo!) LOL... mwa

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo girl, welcome to the land of blog. Love the look of yours, the cherries are really cool.
    How exciting for you, don't get too carried away on ebay,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there sharrron.welcome to blogsville.
    good to see that smiley face. i am melting here in victoria but i am praying hard for a cool change. love the cherries. lindt cherry choc would b nice. yummmmmy,
    glad i can keep up with u this way. lots love and cococuddles xxx coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello honey, Your most welcome! Sooooooo glad you had a good time today! Yay, for the blogging world, welcome, welcome, welcome! Love You. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you really are in the 21st century now having a blog!! Welcome to the wonderful world of internet!!
    Love Kathryn

    ReplyDelete