March 18, 2009

Technology makes me want to scream sometimes!!!

Good Evening fellow blogsters

Well I am getting really really annoyed with technology tonight!!!

I have just tried to leave comments on Coco's blog and Kathryn's but every time I have to type in my password... It keeps telling me I have the incorrect password.... AARRGGGHHH!!!!

Yet I can log-in to my blog and sign in to create this POST but I can't leave comments with it I AM ABSOLUTELY ANNOYED!!!

So Kathryn : Good on you for taking up some more study! And whoa... Philosophy that's heavy stuff!!! Good luck!!!

Coco: You made my mouth water with that tale of your childhood... You should write an autobiography.... Truly!!!

Which makes me want to comment on something I realised about myself just the other day... "By saying I CAN'T since my early childhood and being to afraid of what others think as a child and adolescent, has stopped me from achieving sooo much! My new mantra is "I CAN & I WILL" achieve what I want to do...

With that food for thought I will say

Goodnight! Mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment