March 28, 2009

My Life

Well since my last blog.... I have had a good week!

It started with a Catch up with COCO!!! And as normal a planned 'early nite' ended up a 3:15am morning departure! I was shattered the next day!!! The night before my catch up was a LATE one too!!! But it was worth EVERY exhausting minute cos we just can't do it every week now!

The Following few days was normal... Gym, kids, WASHING ETC.... Yay Thursday arrived.... and I started the day before the sun was up and went for a walk/jog... then went to Camelots to pick up some bits and pieces! Then went and spent the afternoon volunteering at the Community Centre!

I haven't blogged this little bit about my life! Every Thursday I go along to the Local Community Centre and help out with the Adult Literacy Group (which is a lot of English as a Second Language stuff... One week the little girls go to care and I demonstrate cooking of some description, the other week I take the little girls, and one of the student cooks... Last week we had 'Kim Bap' which is Korean Sushi Y . U . M !!! This Thursday I did 'Quesadillas' (Mexican toasted sangers) and Fudge Frosted Brownies... They LOVE ME! Then my long awaited child free 'regular day off' Friday finally arrived.

Went to Step... got hot and sweaty!!! Went out for coffee after with those girls... Did some hectic running around running errands for Craig's Big Sausage Sizzle (that is today) fundraising for the scout jamboree... then got to town went ahhhh! sat down and had my haircut!

Then i went up to Donna's and spent a few precious, relaxing hours with her... Loved the Lasagne Donna! Must not leave it so long next time! Home again home again Jiggity jigg!

Up early again today... Sausage Sizzle! Been home this arvo, fluffing about organising myself with folders and pens and paper and stuff for my long awaited, eagerly anticipated, looking forward too, but slightly anxious about VERY FIRST OFFICIAL 'STAMPIN' UP' WORKSHOP AT KATHRYN'S NEXT WEEKEND! Hopefully it will be great and I won't disappoint!

So until next time I blog...
SO LONG, FAREWELL....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a busy week. Good on you for helping out at the learning centre. Lokking forward to catching up on Friday and the new catalogue, woohoo.
    cheers,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you at Kathryn's on Friday. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete